Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Days until B2B!

Only 10 days left until B2B....... Although my training volume has been significantly lower than last year due to work and injuries... I feel strong and am confident I can post a pretty good finish time somewhere in the low 5 hour range. Is sub 5 hr possible?
I am somewhat disappointed that I won't be doing the Full Iron Distance race this year. I was looking forward to improving on last years finish time. Even though I'm sure I could finish the full I realize there would be a significant possibility of me re-injuring my calf again..... can't let that happen.
Good news! I expect my new race wheels to arrive tomorrow! Not Zipps but whatever man.... I've been racing on clinchers since I sold my Litespeed Saber last year so it's going to be nice to get back on tubulars......  Planet X's kick ass..... I hope!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment